Monday, January 7, 2008

Any given Sunday


This Sunday we took Keeley to the park/playground by our house. She had a blast. It was very different from the last time I took her. That time we pretty much stayed on the swings. That lasted oh, about 10 minutes and then we were done. Oh yeah, we also looked at some other kids on the way back to the car.

This time? Way different. Of course, we started on the swings. Always a crowd pleaser, those swings. Then we moved to the playground equipment. Fancy. Luckily, this park has a small children's area and a fancier big kids area. Keeley had a blast crawling up the steps and walking on the stuff. She twirled the twirly things and even went down the slide. I have to admit, the slide was not her favorite. Meh.


She waved at all the other kids playing around her. My kid is a polite one. She was so interested in what the other kids were doing. I guess I need to get back into some mommy groups now that she's discovered other kids. We'll save that post for another day, though.

All in all, a great day. Now I'll post some gratuitous cute-baby-on-playground photos. Lucky you.

No comments: